Friday, February 25, 2011

No poo

I have known it for years...ditch your bottle of shampoo in exchange for healthier, shinier hair.  Check out this month's article in the March 2011 issue of W as author Christa D'Souza shuns her shampoo and goes for 6 weeks without shampooing.  I was so thrilled to come across this article and couldn't wait to read about the  author's experience and findings.  I'm not quite sure I've got the guts (or my husband's OK) to go an entire 6 weeks with itchy, greasy not to mention smelly hair.  I can say from experience that going just 3 or 4 + days does give way to a great head of hair.  Hair that is full of body and seems to just do what you want it to do without too much fuss...something to consider before your next big to-do perhaps?
Who doesn't love the sexy bedhead look?  I for one!

W - March 2011
 
In the meantime, if you are looking for a fantastic organic shampoo be sure to try a bottle of Kevin Murphy.  The entire line of Kevin Murphy products are sulphate & paraben free plus they are made from renewable and sustainable resources whenever possible.  Be ready to shell out a few extra dollars but when you are only shampooing a few days a week your bottle should last longer and make up for the extra expense which, in my opinion, is well worth it.  Did I mention the scent?  Heaven! 

Find Kevin Murphy locally at SHAG+GARNISH and Bottega.


kevinmurphy.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...