Monday, May 2, 2011

Pick 3

A great pair of flats, a comfortable wedge and a dressy heel, if you buy wisely that's all you should need, for shoes, to carry you fashionably and comfortably through the season (seasons for shoppers like me) I tend to buy season-less items that can, for the most part, be worn all-year-round.  That will justify a more expensive item for me.
The Balenciaga button flat pictured below is classic!  Pair them with a black cigarette pant, jodhpurs or your favorite skinny jeans and you'll be looking fantastic all year long.  It's high price tag could be justified if you wear them for the next several seasons.
What can I say?  I have always been a sucker for anything leopard.  In my opinion, it's a classic print that never goes out of style.  And finally, a pale, metallic, goes with everything, heel for your dressier occasions. The Via Spiga Fantastic reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer a la Scarface 1983...HOT!
Isn't the back detail of the Louboutin wedge fantastic?  It reminds me of another fashion detail that I have yet to tire of - the exposed zipper.   The shoes below would be considered high end but there are obviously countless options in all price ranges.  Why not wish for the best!


balenciaga button flat
http://www.barneys.com/Button-Ballet-Flat/500674615,default,pd.html

christian louboutin - peanut
http://www.barneys.com/Peanut/500181629,default,pd.html
christian louboutin: back detail

via spiga - fantastic
http://www.viaspiga.com/content.aspx?contentID=99099_shop#key=fantastic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...