Friday, January 6, 2012

Dress Up Your Desk for 2012

Hello friends!  Happy New Year!  It's been a while.  To kick off my 2012 I find myself unemployed for the first time...ever.  However, no complaints here and I must admit that I am, 100%, enjoying the freedom of not having to get up and go to work or answer to anyone other than my family and me - WHAT A FEELING!!!  This has also quickly lead me right back to EYE heart and my last entry from summer 2011...which I have dearly missed and immensely enjoy writing each and every time I sit down in front of my computer.  This first week of 2012 certainly has been an interesting one.  I have spent my new found freedom this week organizing and tossing lots of unnecessary junk and while I will admit that I haven't even scratched the surface - of all that needs to be done at my house - it does feels good to start somewhere.  I have this new overwhelming sense of total freedom that I haven't felt in a long time...add that to being able to spend the afternoons with my daughter makes me smile.  In the midst of nesting/purging/organizing I thought I would start the year off by dressing up my desk a bit for the new year.  Check out the fabulous desk calendars below, each are sure to add a little pizazz to your workspace and keep you up to date on all of your to-do's. Here's to a fantastic 2012!

jack and lulu



karen adams


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...