Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Mystery, Sex Appeal & More of the Photograph

For me, there has always been a mystery behind photographs, the camera and both the individual behind the lens and their subject or subjects.  Great photographers have the ability to capture this mystery or purposefully leave it to be discovered or determined by the viewer.  Today, I am teaching myself how to "collage" with digital pictures and thought it would be interesting to put together a few images of celebrity photographers like The Great, Annie Leibovitz, Kelly Klein and the, sometimes, controversial Tyler Shields, a professional photographer based in Los Angeles, along with celebrities and their cameras.  Look for more collages as I learn to master this new found application.  Oh, what AM I going to do with myself and all of my new found free time???  Exactly what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...